It's Easy to do Business with Us!
Thank you for your inquiry on our dumpster rental services! We promise to take good care of you!
DUMPSTER PRICING OVERVIEW, WEIGHT LIMIT & RENTAL LIMIT:
- 10 yard dumpster (4 feet high) $410 with 1.5 tons weight limit & up to 14 days
- 15 yard dumpster (5 feet high) $435 with 2 tons weight limit & up to 14 days
- 20 yard dumpster (6 feet high) $485 with 3 tons weight limit & up to 14 days
NOTE: All of the above dumpsters are approximately 13 feet long and 8 feet wide.
- $60 per additional ton over above weight limits
- No refrigerators, no TVs. $200 fine.
- $7 per day over the 14 days
- $15 per applicance
- $15 per couch
- $25 per mattress
- $8 per tire
- When paying with credit card, there is an additional fee of 1% on total order for Discover, MasterCard and Visa and a $20 fee for American Express.
ITEMS NOT ALLOWED IN THE DUMPSTERS:
- Paints, liquids, any food products, televisions,freezers and refrigerators
- If you are putting dirt and/or concrete in the dumpster, please advise, since this will impact the weight limit charges.
- No special waste, asbestos containing waste, petroleum contaminate items, radioactive, biochemical, corrosive, flammable, explosive, infectious, medical or hazardous waste.
- No trees, no brush
CUSTOMER OBLIGATIONS & LIABILITIES
1. Customer MUST adhere to proper safety requirements when loading an open-top container. This includes, but is not limited to, weight restrictions (maximum limit is 10 tons), capacity limits (nothing above the top line of the container) and acceptable non-hazardous waste.
2. Customer shall provide unobstructed access to the equipment on the scheduled collection day. Customer shall pay, if charged by the Company, an additional fee for any service modifications caused by or resulting from Customer’s failure to provide access.
3. Customer warrants that the Customer’s “Right-of-Way” is sufficient to bear the weight of the Company’s equipment and vehicles. Customer shall have care, custody and control of the equipment and shall bear responsibility and liability for all loss or damage to the equipment and to its contents while at Customer’s location. Customer may not move or alter the position of the equipment.
4. Customer is responsible for any clean-up of dirt or mud, left on the public roads because of delivery or hauling of the open-top container.